Ford Aspire facelift leaked ahead of October 4 launch
- The Ford Figo Aspire facelift – which is said to be launched in India on October 4, 2018 – has been fully leaked online.
- Changes made to the front and rear of the Aspire facelift closely resemble the Brazilian-spec Figo sedan. The latter is Aspire’s 4-metre plus version.
- There are revised headlamps, redesigned front bumper with wide air dam and new C-shaped fog lamp surrounds. The rear bumper is also mildly redesigned.
- On the inside of the Ford Aspire facelift is an updated centre console that houses the new Ford SYNC 3 touchscreen infotainment system. This setup looks similar to the Ford Freestyle.
- Also, the new 1.2-litre 3-cylinder Dragon petrol engine from the Freestyle will also make its way on the Aspire facelift. Ford might also introduce the more powerful 1.5-litre Dragon petrol motor in higher models.