Ford EcoSport Thunder launched in India
- The Ford EcoSport Thunder has been launched in India at Rs 10.18 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Replacing the Signature trim of the EcoSport, the Thunder comes with dark inserts on the headlamps, blacked-out elements 17-inch alloy wheels, dual-tone bonnet and door decals.
- On the inside, the Thunder features a dual-tone black & brown cabin. Premium features like sunroof and 9.0-inch infotainment system come standard as well. However, it’s worth noting that the latter misses out on Ford’s Sync3 interface.
- The EcoSport Thunder will be offered with both 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines. However, the 1.0-litre EcoBoost turbo-petrol won’t be available on this one.
- Alongside this new variant, the Ford EcoSport also gets reduced prices thanks to growing competition. It is now priced between Rs 7.69-11.33 lakh, down from the previous range of Rs 7.83-11.90 lakh.
More car news: