Ford Endeavour facelift launched in India
- The facelifted Ford Endeavour has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 28.19 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Updates given to the SUV are very subtle. On the outside, there’s a new triple-slat grille and a new chin with a less angular aesthetic. Also, the HID headlights are now blacked out. Finally, the 18-inch alloys have a dual-tone finish.
- Coming to the interior, the 2019 Endeavour gains black & beige colour scheme as compared to the pre-facelift model’s brown-black-beige theme. Ford has also introduced Active Noise Cancellation filter out low-frequency engine sounds from the cabin.
- The engines, both diesel, are carried over on the updated model – one is a 2.2-litre unit with 158 bhp/ 385 Nm, while the other is a 3.2-litre unit with 197 bhp/ 470 Nm.
- The Ford Endeavour competes with the best-selling Toyota Fortuner and the recently launched Mahindra Alturas G4 in the Indian market.
|2019 Ford Endeavour variant||Price (ex-showroom)|
|2.2 Titanium MT 4×2||28.19 lakh|
|2.2 Titanium+ AT 4×4||30.60 lakh|
|3.2 Titanium+ AT 4×4||32.97 lakh|