Ford Figo facelift spied with ‘Blu’ badge
- The comprehensively updated Ford Figo, which should launch in India early next year, has been spied testing without any camouflage.
- Aesthetic upgrades to the Figo facelift will include a new Aspire facelift inspired front fascia, while the rear sports a brand new bumpers with a black plastic applique running horizontally through it. There are also new alloy wheels.
- It’s very certain that the updated Figo will house the brand new 1.2-litre Dragon petrol engine that generates 95 bhp of power and 120 Nm of peak torque. The diesel will be the familiar 1.5-litre unit that’s found on the outgoing model.
- Interestingly, the Figo spied here has a big ‘Blu’ badge at the rear. While we cannot be 100 per cent sure, this may be a CNG powered variant of the hatchback which will launch alongside the facelift.
- On the equipment front, the car is likely to get a new 6.5-inch floating infotainment display with Apple Carplay and Android Auto.