Fully autonomous Volvo 360c revealed
- The Volvo 360c concept aims to be a fully autonomous bedroom on wheels. It features Level 5 autonomy, making it a completely computer-controlled door-to-door experience.
- The 360c has a modular exterior and it has all information projected on to the windows, which adds to the flexibility of the vehicle.
- Among hordes of amenities, the Volvo 360c offers everything – be it powering up a laptop or relaxing after a stressful meeting with a fresh cup of coffee.
- The concept vehicle also institutes a standard communication system keeping road safety in mind. It will help other commuters to understand the next move of the 360c.
- With no steering wheels, plenty of glass and abundance of LED elements, the Volvo 360c aims to give a newfangled feel to its owner. No word on when it’ll morph in to a production vehicle though. If at all…