Google Pixel 3 series to be revealed on October 9
- According to a report by Bloomberg, the Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL will be unveiled in New York City on October 9, 2018.
- Not just Pixel 3 smartphones, but rumours suggest that Google will also introduce the long anticipated Pixel smartwatch and a refreshed version of the Pixelbook at the same event.
- Very recently, an unboxing video – allegedly of the Google Pixel 3 XL – was uploaded on Youtube revealing the phone’s notched display and single rear camera setup.
- The smaller Pixel 3, on the other hand, is expected to sport a regular slim bezel design, without a display notch.
- While exact specs remain a mystery, it is safe to assume that the Pixel 3 series will sport the Snapdragon 845 chipset and will launch with the latest Android 9.0 Pie.