Google Pixel 3a specs leaked
- The Google Pixel 3a series will be revealed in America later today, and possibly launch in India as a Flipkart-exclusive tomorrow. However, the alleged spec sheet of the smaller model has already been leaked.
- The Pixel 3a will sport a Snapdragon 670 SoC mated to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. Its battery capacity will be 3,000mAh and there will be 18W fast charging via USB-C.
- The phone’s screen will be a 5.6-inch OLED unit of FHD+ resolution with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The always-on display will be standard.
- The 3a is tipped to retain the camera hardware of the more expensive Pixel 3. So, its main camera will be a 12.2MP sensor with an aperture of f/1.8. There will be dual pixel phase detection, OIS and EIS on-board. Reports also suggest that Night Sight will be standard. The selfie shooter will be an 8MP f/2.0 sensor.
- The Pixel 3a will have a polycarbonate body for cost savings. Other reported features of the phone include stereo speakers, pressure-sensitive sides and, surprisingly, a 3.5 mm headphone jack!
More tech news: