Google Pixel 4a revealed; India launch only in October
- The Google Pixel 4a smartphone has been launched at USD 349 (~Rs 26,200). However, its India launch will only happen in October 2020, and its price here will likely be much higher than the impressive US price.
- Pixel 4a is a rather small smartphone with its 5.81-inch FHD+ hole punch display. The OLED display’s aspect ratio stands at 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The battery backup is supplied by a 3,140mAh cell which supports 18W fast charging over USB PD.
- Under the skin, you get a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC on this smartphone which comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB of non-expandable internal storage.
- The single rear camera of the Google Pixel 4a is a 12.2MP sensor with f/1.7 and OIS. It shares all its software features with the Pixel 4 such as Night Sight, Portrait Mode and Top Shot. Selfies are taken care of by an 8MP f/2.0 sensor.
- The Pixel 4a is completely built out of plastic. It also features an old school rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint reader, as well as a 3.5 mm headphone jack.