Hardware bug spotted in Galaxy Note 9
- Certain owners of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 claim to have spotted screen light leaking from the edges of their device.
- Users report that there seems to be a gap in the chassis of the device, likely where the edge panel of the display meets the frame.
- Samsung is yet to comment on this issue. It must be noted that not all owners are suffering from such a problem.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 starts at Rs 67,900 for the 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM model and goes all the way up to Rs 84,900 for the 8GB RAM / 512GB ROM model.
- Over the Note 8, the Note 9 sports a new processor, bigger battery, bluetooth-enabled S Pen, more RAM and improved cameras wit AI integration.