Harley-Davidson cafe racer, flat tracker concepts leaked
- Harley-Davidson, which is popular for its cruiser motorcycles, has been audaciously entering new segments of late. The company has already revealed the Pan America (adventure tourer) and Bronx (street fighter), but it looks like that’s not all.
- According to new leaks, the Milwaukee-based company has its eyes on the flat tracker and cafe racer segments as well.
- The leaked cafe racer concept looks like it’s based on the Bronx. Typical of cafe racers, it appears to have a semi-fairing around its headlight and a low-set handlebar. This bike is quite interesting since, in the past, Harleys have been anything but sporty!
- The Harley-Davidson flat tracker concept leak shows an attractive design with a rectangular headlamp, wide handlebar, flat seat and high-set dual-exhausts.
- The technical specs of these motorcycles remain a mystery as of now. But going by the images, these upcoming Harleys seem to be powered by the ‘Revolution Max’ engine from the Pan America and Bronx.