Harley-Davidson FXDR 114 breaks cover
- The new Harley-Davidson FXDR 114 is a power cruiser based on the American company’s Softail platform.
- The FXDR 114 is powered by Harley’s Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine that makes 161.3 Nm of peak torque. As usual, Harley-Davidson won’t reveal the official horsepower figure of the bike.
- A number of alloy and composite components have in used in the FXDR’s construction to reduce its overall weight. However, the bike still weighs 303 kg!
- Suspension duties are handled by 43mm inverted forks at front and a coilover monoshock at rear with remote preload adjustment. Tyres are provided by Michelin – 19-inch up front and 18-inch at rear.
- The FXDR 114 will be the new flagship model of Harley-Davidson’s Softail series. We expect it to be launched in India very soon as a CBU.