Harley-Davidson LiveWire full specs revealed
- Harley-Davidson has finally revealed all the essential information about its first all-electric motorcycle, LiveWire, which will cost US $29,799 (~ Rs 21 lakh).
- Using an Internal Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, the LiveWire generates 116 Nm of torque and around 105 equivalent horsepower.
- The motorcycle comes with a Rechargeable Energy Storage System with 15.5 kWh capacity. Using a DC fast-charger, the battery can fully recharge in just an hour, but it will take over 12 hours on a standard AC wall socket.
- Once fully charged, the motorcycle will last for 235 km in the city and 113 km on the highway (152 km combined).
- Noticeable hardware on the Harley-Davidson LiveWire includes Showa SFF-BP USD front fork, fully adjustable Showa rear monoshock, and 300 mm front & 260 mm rear disc brakes.
- In terms of rider aids, the motorcycle will offer a 6-axis IMU-assisted ABS, traction control, and seven riding modes – Sport, Road, Rain, Range, and three custom.