Harley-Davidson Street 750 limited edition launched in India
- Harley-Davidson has just completed its 10 years in the Indian market and to celebrate this occasion, the American company has launched a special edition Street 750 at Rs 5.47 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Interestingly, the new limited edition Street 750 is Harley’s first BSVI-compliant motorcycle in India. However, there are no changes to the power or torque output of its 749 cc V-twin engine.
- Aesthetically, this new variant comes in a special colour scheme with unique 10th-anniversary special decals on the tank.
- The company will only manufacture 300 units of this Street 750 limited edition variant.
- At the same launch event, Harley-Davidson also showcased the LiveWire electric motorcycle in India for the very first time. gets decals on the tank signifying the decade in India.