Hero Destini 125 scooter launched
- Hero MotoCorp has entered the 125 cc scooter segment with the launch of the new Destini 125. The scooter is priced at Rs Rs 54,650 for the base variant and Rs 57,500 for the higher variant.
- The Destini 125 is the first scooter in India to launch with a start-stop system, which Hero calls i3S. Powering it is a 125 cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that generates 8.6 bhp and 10.2 Nm.
- Feature wise, the Destini gets a semi-digital instrument console, side stand indicator, pass light switch, external fuel filler cap, service indicator and under seat storage lamp. A mobile charger is also offered an option.
- The Hero Destini 125 rides on 10-inch tubeless tyres with alloy wheels. For secure braking, Combined Braking System comes standard. However, Hero isn’t offering a disc brake, even as an option.
- Hero MotoCorp plans to establish itself in the 125 cc scooter segment. Therefore, the Destini 125 will soon be followed by the Maestro Edge 125, which will be positioned above the former.