Hero Maestro Edge 125, Pleasure+ launched
Maestro Edge 125
- The new Maestro Edge 125 is India’s first fuel-injected scooter. It is priced between Rs 58,500-62,700 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- It is powered by a 125 cc, single-cylinder motor which generates 9.1 bhp and 10.2 Nm in its fuel-injected avatar. Carburetted variants of the scooter produce a marginally lesser power output of 8.7 bhp, while the torque remains the same.
- Aesthetically, the scooter looks identical to the 110 cc Maestro Edge which has been available for a while now.
- Feature-wise, the Maestro Edge 125 sports an external fuel-filler, i3s start-stop tech, USB port, etc. It sits on telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear.
- The new Hero Pleasure+ is priced between Rs 47,300-49,300 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- It is powered by a 110.9 cc single-cylinder engine which makes 8 bhp of power and 8.7 Nm of torque. Since its a female-centric scooter, its kerb weight remains low at 101 kg.
- The Pleasure+ has a brand new design which consists of a much larger headlamp than before. The side panels and the rear have also been redesigned for a fresher look.
- The Pleasure+ does not replace the older Hero Pleasure. Both scooters will continue to be sold alongside each other. The former is priced roughly Rs 2,000 higher than the latter.
More bike news: