Hero XPulse 200, 200T launched in India
- Hero MotoCorp has launched the XPulse 200 and XPulse 200T adventure tourers in India. Prices start at Rs 94,000.
- Both models are powered by the same 199.6 cc, single-cylinder engine that’s shared with the Xtreme 200R. This engine generates 18.3 bhp of max power and 17.1 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed gearbox comes standard here.
- The XPulse 200T is the more road-focused version of the two. It features 17-inch front & rear tyres with alloys, a seat height of 795 mm seat height, 154 kg kerb weight, telescopic front forks and a 7-step preload-adjustable rear monoshock.
- The XPulse 200, on the other hand, is the off-road friendly model which houses larger wheels with spokes – 21-inch up front and 18-inch at the rear. Its front forks are capable of 190 mm of travel, while the rear monoshock here has 10 steps of pre-load adjustability. It’s also lighter (150 kg) and taller (seat height of 825 mm) as compared to the 200T.
- Both models get a new Bluetooth-compatible digital dash. Then, single-channel ABS along with a 276 mm front and a 220 mm rear disc brake also come standard.
|Hero XPulse variant||
Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)
|200T carburettor||Rs 94,000|
|200 carburettor||Rs 97,000|
|200 Fi||Rs 1.05 lakh|
More bike news: