Hero Xtreme 200S launched in India
- Alongside the new XPulse 200 twins, Hero MotoCorp has also launched the Xtreme 200S in India at Rs 98,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The Xtreme 200S is the fully faired version of the Xtreme 200R which was launched last year and it more or less competes with the Suzuki Gixxer SF.
- The newly designed fairing on the bike sports a full-LED headlight that gives it some character. The tail light is also LED, while the instrument cluster is the same Bluetooth-enabled unit as on the XPulse.
- It uses a 199.6 cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that pumps out 18.3 bhp of power and 17.1 Nm of torque. A 5-speed gearbox transmits power to the bike’s rear wheel.
- The braking system on the Hero Xtreme 200S consists of a 276 mm front and a 220 mm rear disc brake. As mandatory, a single-channel ABS comes standard for safer braking.