Honda Activa 125 FI revealed
- Honda has revealed the new Activa 125 FI, which will be the Japanese company’s first BSVI-compliant offering in the Indian market.
- Honda claims that 26 new patents were filed during the development of the Activa 125 FI. the new scooter uses PGM-FI and Enhanced Smart Power (eSP) which enhances the fuel efficiency.
- The new Honda Activa 125 FI also gets an updated starter system, digi-analogue instrument cluster, idle-start stop system, LED headlight, external fuel filler cap and a side stand indicator.
- Completing the package is Honda’s new segment-best 6-year warranty plan which includes 3 years standard plus 3 years optional extended warranty.
- The new BSVI-compliant Activa 125 FI is expected to go on sale in India in September this year. That’s when its price will be revealed as well.