Honda Amaze Ace Edition launched in India
- To celebrate the 1 lakh sales milestone of the second-gen Amaze, the Honda Amaze Ace Edition has been launched in India. It is priced between Rs 7.89-9.72 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The Ace Edition will be sold in 3 colour options – Radiant Red, Lunar Silver & White Orchid Pearl. Aesthetic upgrades on the car include blackened alloys, spoiler and sun visors. Then, there are also Ace Edition insignias and blue ambient lamps on the footwell.
- Other aspects of the Amaze remain the same. This special edition model will be sold in all powertrain options of the car – petrol manual, petrol CVT, diesel manual and diesel CVT.
- The Amaze Ace Edition is based on the top-end VX trim, so all the corresponding equipment of the VX trim comes standard here as well.
- The new Amaze has become the fastest selling Honda car in India to breach the 1 lakh sales mark. In fact, it is the second best-selling compact sedan in the country after the Dzire.