Honda Amaze, WR-V, Jazz Exclusive Edition launched
- Honda has introduced special Exclusive Edition variants of its sub-4-metre car lineup, which include the Amaze, WR-V and Jazz.
- The Amaze Exclusive Edition is available in the top-spec VX petrol/ diesel trim and gains new dual-tone alloys, premium black seat covers, sliding armrest, Exclusive emblem and illuminated side sills over the standard model. It’s priced Rs 13,000 more than the corresponding VX variants.
- The WR-V Exclusive Edition gains most of the features from the Amaze exclusive Edition, however, the alloys here are given a miss and instead, you get a tailgate LED spoiler. Here, the special edition costs Rs 18,000 more than the corresponding WR-V VX trims.
- The Jazz Exclusive edition is only offered on the VX petrol CVT variant, and it gets the same additions as the Amaze. It costs Rs 19,000 over the standard Jazz VX CVT.
- Instead of the aforementioned changes, all three cars remain unchanged. There’s no mechanical change on either of them whatsoever.