Honda BR-V facelift breaks cover
- The Honda BR-V has received its first facelift since its debut in 2015. The updated model has been revealed at the 2019 Indonesia International Motor Show.
- There’s no substantial change on the car. Up front, there’s a redesigned bumper, a new grille with bolder design, headlight-integrated DRLs and an added skid plate.
- The rear and side profiles of the BR-V remain more or less the same as before, albeit some tweaks have been made here and there which can easily go unnoticed.
- The interior, too, remains largely unchanged. There is new red-coloured stitching across the cabin, but that’s pretty much it.
- When launched in India, the Honda BR-V facelift will continue to be powered by the familiar 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines which also power the City mid-size sedan.