Honda CB300R India launch soon; to be priced below Rs 2.5 lakh
- Honda has commenced bookings for the CB300R in India for an amount of Rs 5,000. The bike is expected to launch very soon in the market.
- The latest CB300R was revealed in late 2017 and is inspired by the larger CB1000R. It has a unique retro-modern design with a round LED headlamp, beefy fuel tank and a stubby tail. Honda calls this series as Neo Sports Cafe.
- Powering the bike is a 300 cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine with liquid-cooling. It is capable of generating 31 bhp of power and 27.5 Nm of torque. A 6-speed gearbox comes standard with this powertrain.
- Braking duties on the bike are handled by 296 mm front and 220 mm rear discs, while dual-channel ABS will come standard. In terms of suspension, it has a 41 mm USD front fork and a rear 5-step adjustable monoshock.
- The upcoming naked sport will be locally assembled in India and is confirmed to be priced “below Rs 2.5 lakh”. At this price, it will face stiff competition from RE Interceptor 650 and KTM 390 Duke.