Honda CB300R launched in India
- Honda has launched the CB300R in India at Rs 2.41 lakh (ex-showroom). It will be retailed through Honda’s 22 Wing World premium showrooms across the country.
- A part of Honda’s retro-modern Neo Sports Cafe series, the CB300R stands out from the rest because of its circular LED headlamp, beefy fuel tank and stubby rear-end.
- The bike is propelled by a 300 cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine that’s tuned to generate 31 bhp of max power and 27.5 Nm of peak torque. This liquid-cooled engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
- The CB300R features a 296 mm disc up front and a 220 mm rear disc with dual-channel ABS coming as a standard equipment.
- Coming to the suspension, the bike has a 41 mm USD front fork and a rear 5-step adjustable monoshock.