Honda SP 125 BSVI launched
- After the Activa 125, its the Honda SP 125 that’s getting the BSVI emissions update. The motorcycle, which was previously called CB Shine SP 125, has a starting price of Rs 72,900 (ex-showroom).
- The BSVI version is powered by a 124.73 cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder which generates 10.7 bhp of max power and 10.9 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed gearbox comes standard with this setup.
- Other new features on the BSVI Honda SP 125 include a redesigned LED headlamp, silent start, all-digital instrument cluster, new tank extensions and updated graphics.
- The bike has dimensionally grown as well. It now 13 mm longer with a 19 mm increase in its wheelbase.
- The new SP 125 will be sold in both drum brake and front disc brake variants. The latter is pricier than the former by Rs 4,200.