Honda WR-V updated with more features
- The Honda WR-V now gets more features across the range as standard. It is now also available in a new mid-spec V variant which wasn’t available before.
- On the base S variant – starting at Rs 8.15 lakh (ex-showroom) – the WR-V now gets 16-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control with the touch control panel, front fog lamps, one-touch auto up-down operation for driver-side window and speed-sensing auto door lock as standard.
- The newly introduced V variant, which is only available with the diesel engine and is priced at Rs 9.95 lakh, gets 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control, reverse camera, powered wing mirrors, etc.
- The top-end VX variant only gains a leather-wrapped steering wheel as the new addition for the 2019 model year.
- The 2019 Honda WR-V looks exactly the same as before. It also remains mechanically unchanged as Honda has only added a few more features to its cross-hatchback.