Honda X-Blade ABS launched
- The Honda X-Blade premium commuter motorcycle has gained a new ABS variant which is priced at Rs 87,776 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- It costs about Rs 8,000 more than the non-ABS variant, which continues to be on sale.
- The X-Blade ABS has a 276 mm front disc brake with single-channel ABS as standard. The rear brake setup consists of a 130 mm drum unit.
- The bike draws its power from a 162.7 cc, air-cooled engine that is shared with the more premium CB Hornet. However, this motor is slightly detuned on the X-Blade, so it generates 13.7 bhp of power and 13.9 Nm of torque. The engine is coupled with a 5-speed gearbox.
- Other ABS equipped motorcycles available in the similar price range include the Suzuki Gixxer and Hero Xtreme 200R.