Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 official with 4 rear cameras
The new Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro are the new flagship phones from Huawei’s sub-brand. These phones are also India-bound very soon.
Honor 20 Pro
- The Honor 20 Pro’s 48MP primary rear camera has a super bright aperture of f/1.4. This lens is also optically and electronically stabilised.
- Then, there’s a secondary 8MP telephoto camera with 3x optical and up to 30x digital zoom. The third sensor is a 16MP ultra-wide angle module with a 117-degree field of view.
- The fourth lens is a dedicated 2MP macro camera – the first ever on a smartphone.
- The Honor 20 Pro sports a 6.26-inch LCD display with a hole punch for its 32MP selfie camera. There is no in-display fingerprint reader, it is a capacitive unit situated on the phone’s side.
- Powering the device is the flagship Kirin 980 chipset with graphene-aided cooling and up to 8GB of RAM. The battery is a 4,000mAh unit with 22.5W SuperCharge fast charging.
- When compared to the Pro model, the standard Honor 20 replaces the telephoto camera for a depth sensor. Then, its primary 48MP sensor has a dimmer f/1.8 aperture.
- Also, while the chipset remains the same, there is no graphene cooling here. Also, the RAM capacity is only 6GB.
- Finally, the battery is smaller at 3,750mAh. But Honor has retained the 22.5W fast charging tech here.
- It is worth noting that neither the Honor 20 Pro nor the Honor 20 has a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
More tech news: