Honor 8X goes official
- The Honor 8X has been officially revealed in an event in China.
- The new Honor phone runs on the company’s latest mid-range HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset and comes with either 4GB or 6GB RAM configurations.
- Up front, the Honor 8X has a 6.5-inch notched display of FHD+ resolution that gives the device an impressive 91 per cent screen to body ratio. There’s a 3,750mAh battery with fast charging to provide power to the phone.
- In terms of optics, the Honor 8X has a 20MP f/1.8 main camera that’s coupled with a 2MP secondary sensor. At the front is a 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
- Given the Honor 7X’s popularity in India, it is very likely that the Chinese company will soon launch the Honor 8X here in order to stay competitive in the over crowded mid-range segment.