Honor 8X Max leaked
- While Honor 8X is set to be unveiled soon, a new leak confirms that a larger variant of the device, christened Honor 8X Max, is also on cards.
- Official promo images of the Honor 8X have been leaked by Chinese media, thus revealing its design and key specs.
- The phone will sport a massive 7.12-inch screen with a tiny water drop style notch. Thanks to a claimed screen to body ratio of over 90 per cent, the Honor 8X Max will be more manageable than what its screen size might suggest.
- The device will be powered by the mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. A variant with 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM is also confirmed. However, there might be other storage configurations on offer.
- The regular Honor 8X is launching in China on September 5, 2018. The 8X Max might join the party as well. We’ll have to wait and see.