Honor 9X with pop-up selfie camera launched in India
- After a brief break because of parent company Huawei’s global troubles, Honor has resumed launching smartphones in India. The first launch of Honor in 2020 is the Honor 9X and it’s priced at Rs 13,999-16,999.
- The 9X sports a truly bezel-less 6.59-inch LCD display of FHD+ resolution. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint reader and a reasonably-sized 4,000mAh battery, although there is no bundled fast charger.
- The triple rear camera setup of the Honor 9X consists of 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP depth sensors. Up front hides a 16MP selfie camera inside that motorised pop-up module.
- Powering this device is Huawei’s in-house developed Kirin 710F octa-core SoC. The smartphone is offered in two storage variants – 4GB/ 128GB and 6GB/ 128GB.
- On the software front, this smartphone runs on EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie. It will be up on sale from January 19 on Flipkart.