Honor Band 4 India sale begins soon
- The Honor Band 4 fitness tracker will go on sale in India from December 24, 2018, as an Amazon-exclusive offering.
- While the price is not yet revealed, we expect the Honor Band 4 to be priced around Rs 2,000 so that it can go head-on against the immensely popular Xiaomi Mi Band 3.
- Coming to the specs, Honor’s new fitness band has a 0.95-inch AMOLED colour touchscreen display, an upgrade from the previous gen’s monochrome screen.
- The band measures 43 x 17.2 x 11.5 mm and weighs only 23 g. It supports Bluetooth as well as NFC, while its 100mAh battery is claimed to last 6 days on a single charge.
- The Honor Band 4 can monitor real-time heart rate and sleep patterns. It can be used during activities like walking, running, gymming, cycling and even swimming because it comes with water resistance of up to 50 metres.