Honor Magic 2 fully leaked; to have truly bezel-less design
- Images of the upcoming Honor Magic 2 have surfaced online, thereby entirely revealing its truly bezel-less design and flagship specs.
- The Honor Magic 2 will have a manual slider design (just like the upcoming Mi Mix 3) which will house its earpiece and front camera. Thanks to this construction, there won’t be any bezel surrounding the phone’s 6.4-inch AMOLED screen.
- There is no fingerprint sensor seen on the device, so it will likely rest under the display. However, there’s also a possibility that the Honor Magic 2 will rely solely on its 3D face unlock (which will be hidden in its slider) for biometrics.
- Powering the device will be the latest and greatest from Huawei – the Kirin 980 SoC with clock speeds of up to 2.6 GHz. This will be accompanied by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage.
- The Honor Magic 2 will sport a triple rear camera setup. Rumours suggest that these will be regular, monochrome and telephoto sensors of 16MP, 24MP and 16MP resolution, respectively.