Honor V20 breaks cover
- The new Honor V20, which is the Chinese version of the upcoming Honor View 20, has gone official as the Huawei-owned brand’s first phone with a punch-hole display.
- The Honor V20 has a 6.4-inch FHD+ display with a hole on its upper left corner for its 25MP selfie camera. Honor calls it an ‘All-view display’.
- Powering the phone is the flagship Kirin 980 SoC with 6/ 8GB RAM options. Then, the phone also comes with GPU Turbo 2.0 support which is claimed to boost gaming performance and graphical output.
- The rear optics on the phone consist of a 48MP f/1.8 primary sensor, just like the recently revealed Huawei Nova 4. This is accompanied by a secondary Time of Flight camera. We wish there was a more useful ultra-wide/ telephoto sensor here instead.
- The V20 has a big 4,000mAh battery which charges over USB-C. The fingerprint scanner on the phone is a rear-mounted unit.