Honor View 20 teased with punch hole camera cutout
- Honor has teased a phone for January 22, 2019, launch, which has a screen hole for the front camera. This device is speculated to be the View 20.
- Previously, Honor’s parent company Huawei, along with Samsung and Lenovo have already confirmed that a new wave of smartphones with screen holes are coming our way.
- Not much is known about the Honor View 20’s specs, but since it’s design will be similar to the Huawei Nova 4, we can expect some spec sharing as well.
- The Huawei Nova 4, which will go official on December 17, will feature the flagship Kirin 980 SoC. Once the Nova 4 is revealed, it would be easier to speculate what the View 20 may have in store for us.
- Come December 10 and the Samsung Galaxy A8s, with its Infinity-O display, will give us the first taste of what phones with punch holes in their screens look like.