HTC reportedly returning to India very soon
- Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC, which quit India last year, is reportedly planning to return to the market by this month’s end.
- HTC exited India in 2018 after Faisal Siddiqui, the company’s South Asia head and in-charge of Indian business, resigned.
- The source report claims that HTC will use the Inone Technology distribution network for its second innings in India.
- Additionally, the company is said to bring new phones in the market, which might include its new upcoming flagship phone which will be globally revealed very soon.
- Once a major player in the Android smartphone world, HTC is now a forgotten name thanks to the rise of Chinese brands and Samsung’s unprecedented dominance. It remains to be seen what unique the company brings to India to combat the fierce competition.
More tech news: