Huawei Mate 20 Pro fully leaked
- It looks like Huawei is having a hard time keeping its upcoming flagship smartphone disguised before its October 16 reveal. After leaking in bits and pieces, the Mate 20 Pro has now been exposed in all its glory.
- As expected, the front design of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is pretty offbeat because it features Samsung-like curved edge display with a notch up top, thereby combining two different design elements into one.
- The rear of the phone will feature its triple rear cameras and the flashlight in a square-shaped module. Those triple rear cameras are likely to be improved versions of the ones seen on the P20 Pro.
- Also, the leaked images of the device show no sign of fingerprint scanner at the front or rear, thereby confirming the presence of the rumoured in-display sensor.
- The Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be the first phone to run on the Chinese company’s brand new HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset which is based on a 7 nm finFET process. The phone is also expected to come with a large battery with a capacity north of 4,000mAh.