Huawei Mate 20 Pro with triple rear cameras launched
- The Huawei Mate 20 Pro has been launched in India at Rs 69,990. The smartphone will be sold exclusively via Amazon India.
- The device features three cameras at the rear – a 40MP f/1.8 primary camera, a 20MP f/2.2 sensor with ultra-wide lens and an 8MP f/2.2 telephoto lens. These sensors are positioned in a unique square layout on the phone’s glass back.
- Aesthetically, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro looks quite different from its competition. It has a 6.39-inch curved edge OLED screen with a notch. The notch incorporates the 24MP f/2.0 selfie camera, earpiece and the 3D face scanner.
- The Mate 20 Pro is the first phone in India to be powered by Huawei’s new Kirin 980 SoC, which is approximately 75 per cent faster and 58 per cent more efficient than the Kirin 970. This 7 nm chipset also has a dedicated dual NPU to execute AI tasks.
- Other features of the device include an in-display fingerprint sensor, IP68 water & dust resistance, 6GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage, wireless charging, and a 4,200mAh battery. Also standard is Huawei’s new SuperCharge tech which can fuel up the battery from 0-70 per cent in just 30 minutes.