Huawei Mate 20 rendered; specs leaked
- The upcoming Huawei Mate 20 has been rendered by XDA Developers based on some real-life photos of an engineering sample of the smartphone.
- As per the rendering – which may not be 100 per cent accurate – the Huawei mate 20 will feature a tiny ‘water droplet’ style notch above its 6.3-inch AMOLED display, which will house its earpiece and front camera.
- The phone will adopt the P20 Pro’s triple camera setup, which will allegedly be placed in a unique square pattern. The rendering also confirm the presence of the good old headphone jack, which the P20 Pro lacks.
- Being a flagship device, the Mate 20 will rock Huawei’s upcoming new Kirin 980 chipset which will be coupled with 6GB of RAM and a big 4,200mAh battery.
- Huawei usually releases its new Mate series devices in October every year. Therefore, expect the Mate 20 to go official within next two months, around the same time when Google reveals its Pixel 3 series.