Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design, Mate 20 X unveiled
- In addition to the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro, Huawei also unleashed the luxurious Mate 20 RS Porsche Design and the gigantic Mate 20 X phablet.
- The Mate 20 X is a fusion of the the Mate 20’s and Mate 20 Pro’s specs with a massive 7.2-inch display. The display is a FHD+ OLED panel with a waterdrop notch up top. This big display is backed by an equally big 5,000mAh battery.
- The camera sensors on the Mate 20 X are carried over from the Mate 20 Pro, which means it gets the more advanced triple camera setup.
- The phone is targeted at gaming, and therefore features Huawei Supercool, which is basically a vapor chamber cooling system with a graphene film heat spreader. The Mate 20 X also debuts M-Pen, Huawei’s answer to the Galaxy Note’s S-Pen. However, the M-Pen has to be purchased separately as an accessory.
- The Huawei Mate 20 RS is a luxury phone that’s made in collaboration with Porsche Design (PD). It’s basically a Mate 20 Pro with PD’s signature design elements such as a handcrafted genuine leather clad back. A vertical strip of glass – mimicking a racing stripe – runs between the leather back holding the triple camera setup.