Huawei Nova 4 goes official with punch hole display, 48MP camera
- The Huawei Nova 4, which was fully leaked a few days back, has finally gone official in China. The device will retail in China starting at 3,100 yuan (Rs 32,200).
- As expected, the Huawei Nova 4 is the world’s second phone with a punch hole display for its front camera after the Samsung Galaxy A8s. The screen is a 6.4-inch bezel-less unit with FHD+ resolution, while the selfie camera is a 25MP sensor.
- It is officially the world’s first phone with a 48MP primary camera. This Sony-sourced sensor has a f/1.8 aperture and is accompanied by a 16MP wide-angle (f/2.2) and a 2MP depth sensor. There’s also a lower variant which swaps the 48MP camera with a 20MP one.
- Other specs of the Nova 4 include last year’s flagship Kirin 970 SoC, 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage, a 3,750 mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and EMUI 9.0.1 based on Android 9 Pie on the software front.
- While the Huawei Nova 4 will go on sale in China soon, it is also expected to arrive in India and Europe early next year.