Huawei Nova 4 revealed in official renders
- Huawei’s much-anticipated Nova 4, which will be the second device in the world with a punch hole camera after the Galaxy A8s, has been leaked in official renders before its December 17 debut.
- The leaks show an almost bezel-less front along with camera hole on the upper left corner. Then, the rear looks quite identical to that of the P20 Pro.
- Recent leaks and rumours suggest that the Huawei Nova 4 will be sold in different variants, with the top-end one having a 48MP + 16MP + 2MP triple rear camera layout, making it one of the first phones to have a 48MP primary camera.
- The lower variants are said to trade the 48MP main camera sensor for a 20MP one, but the other two sensors will remain the same.
- The Nova 4 is expected to come powered by the Kirin 970 SoC which is Huawei’s previous-gen flagship chip. Then, it will have 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage and a 3,750mAh battery.