Hyosung Aquila Pro, GT250R relaunched
- Hyosung has re-entered the Indian superbike market in collaboration with Kinetic Motoroyale. Previously, the company operated in India with the now bankrupt DSK Motowheels.
- With Hyosung’s sales and support now taken over by Motoroyale, the Aquila Pro and GT250R have been relaunched in India.
- The Hyosung Aquila Pro, which is priced at Rs 5.55 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), is a mid-capacity cruiser motorcycle. It uses a 647 cc, V-twin engine that pumps out 74 bhp and 62 Nm. A 5-speed transmission is mated to this engine. On the safety side, front and rear disc brakes along with dual-channel ABS comes standard.
- The Hyosung GT250R is a quarter-litre sports bike which is prices at Rs 3.38 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The bike draws its power from 250 cc, twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled motor that churns out 28 bhp 22.07. Again, just like the Aquila, the GT250R also has a 5-speed gearbox and it comes with ABS as standard.
- It must be noted that the GT250R is a very old motorcycle which has been globally replaced by a newer model called the GD250R. Let’s hope Motoroyale brings the new model soon to India in order to sustain in the very competitive quarter-litre segment.