Hyundai Aura may replace Xcent
- Hyundai has announced the upcoming Aura sedan, which will either sit above or completely replace the Xcent.
- The South Korean company hasn’t revealed anything about the upcoming car, well except for the fact that it will “be an amalgamation of comfort, style, technology and safety.”
- Anyhow, we speculate that the Hyundai Aura will be a compact sedan which will be a three-box version of the new Grand i10 Nios.
- Just like the Nios is positioned slightly above the older Grand i10, it is possible that the Aura will follow a similar strategy. However, since the Xcent has never been a very strong seller, we cannot overrule it being completely replaced by the former.
- When launched, the Hyundai Aura will lock horns with the Honda Amaze, Ford Aspire, Tata Tigor, and India’s best-selling car, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire.