Hyundai Grand i10 CNG launched
- The Hyundai Grand i10 CNG is now available to buy for Rs 6.39 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It is offered only in the mid-spec Magna trim.
- It is worth noting that while the Grand i10 CNG was on sale before, it was only available in the cab version of the hatchback. Now, private car owners can opt for it as well.
- In this spec, the car uses a 4-cylinder, 1.2-litre engine that generates 81 bhp/ 110 Nm on petrol and 66 bhp/ 98 Nm on CNG. A 5-speed manual is the only gearbox option here.
- With small diesel car sales dwindling, especially in larger cities, it makes sense for Hyundai to offer a CNG-powered variant of the hatchback for the fuel economy conscious buyers.
- It must be noted that the current Hyundai Grand i10 is nearing the end of its life cycle. The next-gen model is expected to be launched in India by the end of this year.
More car news: