Hyundai Grand i10 Nios launched at Rs 4.99 lakh
- The new Grand i10 Nios, which is the next-gen Grand i10, has been launched in India between Rs 4.99-7.99 lakh (ex-showroom). It’s 40 mm longer and 20 mm wider than the old Grand i10, which will continue to be on sale.
- The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios builds on the Korean company’s ongoing design philosophy with a cascading grille that gets embedded LED DRLs. The headlamps of the car are new Santro-inspired, while its side & rear look like an evolution of the Grand i10.
- Inside, the Nios features a modern dual-tone black-white cabin with a big 8.0-inch infotainment screen (with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay) taking the centre stage.
- The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will get goodies like automatic climate control, wireless phone charging pad, cooled glovebox, rear AC vents, push-button start, etc as standard on the top-end Asta variant.
- The engines on the Nios are carried over from the Grand i10. So, the petrol option – now BSVI-compliant – is a 1.2-litre, 4 cylinder unit making 82 bhp/ 114 Nm. The diesel is a 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder unit which makes 74 bhp/ 190 Nm.
- In addition to a 5-speed manual, the Grand i10 Nios also offers a new 5-speed AMT gearbox as an option with both petrol and diesel engines.