Hyundai Grand i10 Nios revealed; launch on August 20
- The next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 has gone official as the Grand i10 Nios. The ‘Nios’ suffix has been added to the car because this model will be sold alongside the existing Grand i10.
- In terms of design, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios gets an edgy cascading grille which is flanked by Santro-inspired headlamps. The bumper of the car is sharply designed as well. Hyundai has not released any image of the car’s rear as yet.
- On the inside, the Nios’ new ivory-coloured dashboard is undoubtedly inspired by Hyundai’s much more expensive Kona. The car will get a semi-digital instrument console along with a big infotainment screen.
- The exact specs and feature list of the Grand i10 Nios is yet to be revealed. It is rumoured that the powertrain lineup on this new car will be carried over from the Grand i10.
- Pre-bookings for the Nios are now open at Hyundai dealerships for a price of Rs 11,000. The car will launch in India on August 20.