Hyundai Tucson facelift launched at Rs 22.30 lakh
- The long-overdue Hyundai Tucson facelift has been launched in India at Rs 22.30-27.03 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The updated model gets a new, larger cascading grille, updated headlamps and tail-lamps, as well as new bumpers.
- On the inside, the 2020 Tucson facelift gets a redesigned centre console in order to accommodate its new free-standing 8-inch infotainment screen. The infotainment system now also packs Hyundai’s connected car tech called BlueLink.
- The engines on the Tucson facelift have been updated as per BS6 norms. The petrol option is a 2.0-litre 150 bhp/ 192 Nm unit from the Elantra. The diesel is a much more powerful 2.0-litre unit with 182 bhp and 400 Nm. While the former continues to be paired with a 6-speed auto gearbox, the latter gets a new 8-speed auto unit.
- Standard features on the Tucson include panoramic sunroof, 10-way powered driver seat, hands-free tailgate opening, 6 airbags, wireless smartphone charging, hill-start assist, etc.