Hyundai Venue connected features detailed
- The upcoming Hyundai Venue’s car connectivity system will be called BlueLink and it will have 33 features, 10 of which are exclusively designed for India.
- The system will have a Vodafone SIM card that will allow it to interact with its dedicated smartphone app. This will also allow certain new services which are grouped into the following categories – Safety, Security, Remote, Vehicle Relation Management, Location Based Services, Alert Services and Voice Recognition.
- In terms of safety, BlueLink has Auto Crash Notification, Emergency Assistance and Road Side Assistance. During a crash, the vehicle will send a notification to the telematics centre and an SMS will be sent to the registered emergency contacts.
- With geotagging, users will be able to remotely lock and track their vehicle from any distance. With the remote services, users will be able to lock/ unlock the vehicle, turn the light on, start/ stop the engine & AC remotely.
- There will also be an AI-based Voice Recognition Service on BlueLink. It will be able to understand the Indian accent better so that owners can use navigation, make calls and check weather updates with voice commands.
- For better maintenance of the vehicle, Vehicle Relation Management will let owners check the car’s health, see monthly vehicle status report, driving behaviour etc. It will also be able to give owners a Diagnosis Trouble Codes check.