Hyundai Venue exterior revealed before launch
- The sub-4-metre Hyundai Venue’s exterior has been leaked thanks to a billboard advertisement in New York. The SUV will simultaneously go official in India and the US on April 17.
- The Venue’s radical exterior is derived from the Hyundai Kona. There’s a big cascading grille up front with a bold chrome mesh design. The grille is flanked by eyebrow-style indicators on the top and bumper-mounted headlamps at the bottom.
- The side profile of the Venue resembles that of the Creta with its sweeping roofline. The advertised car in the US is also shown with a dual-tone option and we expect the same to be offered in India as well.
- The Venue will be the first Hyundai in India to feature a 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbo-petrol engine mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox. Other two engines will be the 1.4-litre petrol and diesel options which are already seen on the company’s current lineup.
- After its reveal, the Venue will soon launch in India. Certain reports suggest that it will reach showrooms on May 21 this year.