Hyundai Venue launched at Rs 6.50 lakh
- The all-new Hyundai Venue compact SUV has been launched in India and it is priced between Rs 6.50-10.84 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The Venue will be sold in 7 variants and with 3 engine options. The most talked about engine on the car is the new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbo-petrol unit which makes 118 bhp/ 172 Nm. It is mated to either a 6-speed manual or a segment-first 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission.
- Other two engines are the 1.2-litre petrol (82 bhp/ 115 Nm) and 1.4-litre diesel (89 bhp/ 220 Nm) which also power the i20 hatchback.
- The ARAI-certified fuel economy figures of the Hyundai Venue are 18.15 km/l (1.0 petrol AT), 18.27 km/l (1.0 petrol manual) 17.52 km/l (1.2 petrol) and 23.7 km/l (1.4 diesel).
- The interior of the Venue has a contemporary design and its higher-spec variants come with Hyundai’s BlueLink connected AI-based infotainment system. Other features offered include cruise control, wireless charging, cooled glovebox, sunroof, Arkamys sound system, etc.
- In terms of safety, the Hyundai venue gets ABS and rear parking sensors as standard across all variants. The top-end variant also gets 6 airbags and Electronic Stability Control.
|Hyundai Venue variant||Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)|
|1.0 Petrol||1.2 Petrol||1.4 Diesel|
|E||–||6.50 lakh||7.75 lakh|
|S||8.21 lakh||7.20 lakh||8.45 lakh|
|S AT||9.35 lakh||–||–|
|SX||9.54 lakh||–||9.78 lakh|
|SX+ AT||11.11 lakh||–||–|
|SX Dual Tone||9.69 lakh||–||9.93 lakh|
|SX(O)||10.60 lakh||–||10.84 lakh|
More car news: